Did you know that light affects your mood and quality of living. This is our best how-to’s for illuminate a joyful home.
- Mix it up for a vivid atmosphere. Blend focused and diffuse light sources. It will provide the room with a joyful shadow play.
- Run wild with lamps – a livingroom needs at least 5-10 light sources to feel welcoming.
- Highlight dark corners for a playful effect and discover new favorite nooks on the way. Bye, bye boring corners.
- Place a lamp on the floor, nearby a sofa or a group of lounge chairs. The feeling of togetherness will be increased.
- Dare to choose lamps with strong character and shape. Let the design be your source of energy.
- Be versatile! Update color accessories and bulb designs by mood and season. Let the small details light up your everyday.
- Mirrors are home enhancers. Combined with light they’ll work as masterful eye-catchers in any room.
- Creativity needs function. Use lamps that can be directed for a happy work situation.
- For a cozy feeling – always use warm white light sources. Nothing else is needed.
- Always have fun while illuminating your home. Mix styles, try new things and follow your heart. It’s the best tip ever.
Here you can find our lamps: