- 3 eggs
- Ricotta cheese (250 g)
- 2 dl milk
- 2 dl wheat flour
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- Separate the egg yolks from the whites into two separate bowls.
- Mix the ricotta cheese and milk with the egg yolks.
- Mix wheat flour, baking powder and salt, then stir it into the batter.
- Whisk the egg whites fluffy and turn them into the batter.
- Melt butter in a medium heat frying pan. Pour about ø 10 cm batter into the pan. Bake the pancake golden on both sides.
Serve the pancake with fresh berries, cream and maple syrup.